July 14, 2012

wearable bag

So I saw a vest that converts to a bag. I wanted to post a picture of it but I can't find a way to save the picture. Maybe saving is restricted for that site, or maybe I'm just not used to my gadget's functions, but the picture may be seen here -->

http://projectfidgetyfingers.blogspot.com/2011/05/another-convertible-bag-for-when-you.html

I've always thought that the straps of a bag looks like the straps of a shirt. The designer of this convertible bag was able to make both a garment and an accessory in one. Because sometimes we don't need a bag until we get to the place where we're about to shop. Now, we don't have to bring an empty bag, we just have to wear it, then assemble it when we need it. I love it!

It makes use of zippers. I really need to get to know zippers some more because I really think it's one of the best inventions ever made.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...