July 18, 2012

the handbag

amazingly, there is a psychology behind every fashion decision a woman makes. this website: http://sheconomics.blogspot.com will tell you all about it. One of the interesting articles I found was this: http://sheconomics.blogspot.com/2012/03/psychology-ofthe-handbag.html it discusses how handbags are the go-to thing of shopaholics. it's more than just a bag, it's a status symbol, it's an addiction.

I don't want my bag to be just that. I want my bag to be more than a costume or some props. It's something that will actually be used to store and transport materials. I just realized that women in general may not be my possible clients. I guess I have to focus on males because they usually prioritize function, which will be the main focus of my project. And because I'm a student, I guess an easy target will be male students and function oriented females (because I know a lot of guys who don't bring bags at all).

Small Bag = ballpen, wallet and the works = compartmentalized (because one of my guy friends requested that I make a male bag organizer)

Big Bag = small bag + laptop or change of clothes or anything that they don't normally bring = big bulk

That's it for now. More thoughts later.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...