August 6, 2012

flowers on a dress

finally done with my floral dress. there's an invisible zipper at the side. you can't see it because it's invisible.

i was thinking about making it a dress instead of a top, but i ran out of fabric. i only bought 1 yard of this last year. it's cotton voile from kamuning market. it's the first time to sew an empire cut garment using my pattern making skills. congratulate me. it fits me perfectly :)

unfortunately, my tripod lost its camera mount device thingie. now, i can't use it because i can't place the camera on the tripod. i had to do it manually, and my camera's so heavy. the weather wasn't cooperating with me either. it was dark, so i had to increase the ISO number. at least the noise didn't ruin the pattern on the fabric. i don't really like floral patterns, but i'm happy with what i came up with
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...